<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tula Atbp.
Friday, September 16, 2005
 
"The Sun-started Dog Said Die Now And Be Dead"

Aliens as a dog
Force me the darkness
North Diversion
My life, I need nothing to be
With a dog
I'm a beverage in what
Began the day
I'm bad in the lonely moment
The night
Like a madman looking for you
You don't care
It's dark in here
The silly dog
It's burning like hell
You are not and i can't
Yes, you always do
That which does not exists
That's what you think i will do
If you don't love me anymore
I can't, I really can't
And all the world
And nothing
10:50 at night
To me, that which you didn't
The sun-started dog said die now and be dead
The impossible occurence in your beauty
That i behold through the post-war
The heat of your cigarette is announcing
To you and me
I can't understand why you didn't
I really never would have
What's that word
It's the effect of gravity
She's turned into an alien
She's turned into an alien
She's turned me into an alien too
The sun-started dog said die now and be dead...

Comments: Post a Comment

Pinaaandar ng Blogger